Town Hall 12
- Barbarian King maximum level increased from 60 to 65
- Archer Queen maximum level increased from 60 to 65
- Grand Warden maximum level increased from 30 to 40
- Golem maximum level increased from 8 to 9
- Rage Spell maximum level increased from 5 to 6
- Poison Spell maximum level increased from 5 to 6
- Skeleton Spell maximum level increased from 5 to 6
- Mortar maximum level increased from 11 to 12
- All level 13 Walls are now upgradeable (that is, 50 additional Wall pieces)
Town Hall 11
- Earthquake Spell maximum level increased from 4 to 5
- Haste Spell maximum level increased from 4 to 5
HOME VILLAGE BALANCING
- Grand Warden regeneration times have been decreased at all levels
- Healer splash radius has been decreased from 2 tiles to 1.5 tiles
- Golem death damage splash radius has been increased from 1.2 tiles to 1.5 tiles
- Golem & Golemite Death Damage has been increased on levels 5-8
- Earthquake Spell now affects buildings and Walls in a larger radius as you level it up: radius increases by 0.3 tiles per level.
- Skeleton Spell now spawns armored Skeletons. When the armor gets destroyed they turn into regular Skeletons.
- Number of Skeletons spawned has been reduced (to 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 respectively)
- Level 11 Mortar upgrade time reduced from 14 days to 12 days
- Level 8 Wizard Tower DPS reduced from 48 to 45, and level 9 Wizard Tower DPS reduced from 54 to 50
- Battle Blimp HP increased from 2500/3000/3500 to 3000/3500/4000
- Wall Ring costs of Builder Base walls have been reduced. Now level 6-8 walls cost 3/4/6 instead of 4/6/8 Wall Rings.
- Giga Tesla upgrades, gear-ups and Builder Base army camp are now affected by the Builder Boost perks.
- Shovel of Obstacles can now be used to move the Loot Cart.
New Magic Item: The Research Potion
The Research Potion is a brand new Magic Item to be released in the June Update and will speed up your Lab Research times by 10x for an hour.
Changes to the League Shop
There are going to be some inventory changes to the League Shop with the June Update:
- Training Potions will be available for 10 League Medals
- Research Potions will cost 20 League Medals
- Builder Potions will now cost 30 League Medals.
Changes to Magic Hammers
The introduction of Magic Hammers offered a powerful new way to upgrade your village. These Hammers are so powerful you don’t even need to be a worthy superhero to wield them. However, with great power comes great responsibility…
With the June Update, there will be a 7-day cooldown on all Magic Hammers. This means that when you purchase a Magic Hammer in the League Shop, there will be a 7-day cooldown period before that same kind of Hammer can be purchased again.
For example, if you purchase a Hammer of Heroes then you will not be able to purchase another Hammer of Heroes for 7 days. However, you are still able to purchase any of the other Hammers.