- Three new Season Challenge types: 1) Win X battles using Y spells of a certain type; 2) Win X battles using Y troops of a certain type; 3) Win X war attacks.
- Task Revive! If you’ve ever grabbed a task for Clan Games but you either forgot about it, got interrupted and couldn’t get back to it in time, or simply couldn’t finish it, we’re adding a new option to revive expired tasks through Gems.
- The Loot Cart now has a permanent spot next to the Trader’s Tent and will no longer spawn at random locations around the base.
- The Builder Base Season Trophy reset is now going to be set to 5000 instead of 4000 trophies. Therefore, we are also adding better rewards for the 5000-6000 trophy range;
- Builder Base Gold Mine and Elixir Collector will now store 24h worth of production instead of 12h.
FIXES & MISCELLANEOUS
- Decorations will no longer block certain attack positions, but will still affect pathing slightly.
- Grand Warden’s AI has been improved so he won’t randomly abandon his group as easily.
- To reduce the Clouds in Titan Leagues, Guard length has been reduced: in Titan 2 from 3h to 2.5h; in Titan 1 from 4h to 3h.
- As you might remember, we are sunsetting the Global chat. But at the same time we’re doing some changes that will make the Clan Recruitment process slightly easier:
- Introducing Player Labels and Clan Labels!
- As a Player, you can now choose up to 3 labels that categorize your playstyle (from a total of 15 preset Labels). These will be shown in your public player profile.
- In your Clan, you can now also choose up to 3 labels that define the playstyle of your team! These will be shown in the Clan’s public profile, and will help players who apply to know beforehand if the Clan is a good match to their own playstyle.
- These two, backed up by some super powerful behind-the-scenes wizardry, will in the long run lead to better clan recommendations in the game’s recommendation engine.
- For Clans: Leaders and Co-leaders can open up a menu that will suggest players to that Clan – so they’ll see a list of potential recruits.
- For Players: you can now turn on the ability to receive Clan Invitations even if you’re already in a Clan.
MORE QUICK TRAIN SLOTS
- The number of Quick Train slots has been increased from 3 to 6 slots. Save more of your favorite army presets!
- Get an extra reward from any tier you have unlocked when you achieve a certain amount of personal points (amount may vary and will be set by us, sometimes it can be maximum points, other times 75% and such.)
- New “Well Seasoned” achievement for getting points in Season Challenges.
- Moving Traps or Teslas will not trigger the layout cooldown when editing your Village.
- In the Legend League, the layout cooldown calculation will now take into account how much matchmaking time is remaining and will adjust the cooldown accordingly, which should result in shorter cooldowns.